Venice hop-on hop-off boat tour: 24 and 48-hour tickets
- Explore Venice onboard a red city sightseeing boat
- 24 or 48-hour red boat ticket: explore the Laguna at your pace
- Get on and off at any stop to admire the 400 bridges of the city
- Welcome and assistance at the new City Sightseeing Venice Visitor Center
Explore the Most Romantic City in the World Onboard a City Sightseeing Red Boat!
There are about 97 cities or towns named after Venice in the world, and for a reason. Venezia is and will always be a unique city.
Built on an archipelago of 118 small islands around 800 B.C., Venice is an extraordinary mix of artistic and cultural influences that reached the city by land and most of all by sea over the centuries. Venice is crossed by 150 canals and connected by over 400 bridges: that's why you can only visit the city on foot or by boat. Admiring the beauty and splendour of the city from the sea is a lifetime experience you will never forget. City Sightseeing launches its own "red boats" to accompany you around the Laguna.
The typical Hop-On Hop-Off service allows you to get on and off from the boat at any stop: visit the major sights and attractions at your own pace.
From Piazza San Marco to Ponte dei Sospiri, and from the beaches of Lido to the Island of Murano, City Sightseeing will take you on a trip through history, culture and tradition in the most romantic city in the world. All you have to do is take a seat and admire the beautiful surroundings.
City Sightseeing Venice offers you 4 brand new unique panoramic boats in the city of Venice! Boats are composed by one indoor area to be able to move comfortably in winter or with air conditioning for the summer, as well as an outdoor area that allows you to enjoy the sun and the sea with a breathtaking view!
Choose between a 24 or 48-Hour Ticket and start exploring!
- 24-Hour Ticket: expires exactly 24 hours you redeemed your voucher
- 48-Hour Ticket: expires exactly 48 hours after you redeemed your voucher
Come to our new City Sightseeing Venice Visitor Center, ask for any info about the tour and the city, collect your map and reedem your voucher! City Sightseeing staff will be happy to welcome and assit you.
The Visitor Center is located inside the main train station Venezia Santa Lucia, next to Freccia Club, in front of platforms 13 and 14 and it is very close to Line A STOP N. 1. It is open 8.30am to 4pm.
Download now Sightseeing Experience APP: an easy and practical way to orient yourself, move, visit and discover the city. Inside the APP you'll find a free walking tour of the center available in 5 languages and an interactive map that shows you the position of the boats in real time and your position so you can easily reach the nearest stop.
- Line A + Line B
- 24-Hour Ticket: expires the day after you receive it, at the same time you redeemed your voucher
- 48-Hour Ticket: expires 2 days after you redeemed your voucher
- Welcome and assistance at City Sightseeing Venice Visitor Center, located inside the main train station Venezia Santa Lucia
- Free Wi-Fi onboard boat
- Mobile free App “Sightseeing Experience”
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Everything not mentioned in the Included field
- Children (5-15): reduced
- Infants (0-4): free
Fondamenta Santa Lucia, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Please redeem your voucher onboard of one City Sightseeing boat. You can get on and off at any of the stops indicated. City Sightseeing® Venezia Visitor Center: Venezia Santa Lucia train station, in front of platforms 13-14.
- See MAP
- Please redeem your voucher onboard of one City Sightseeing boat. You can get on and off at any of the stops indicated:
Line A stops
- Stop 1: Ferrovia Compartimentale S. Lucia
- Stop 2: Tronchetto
- Stop 3: Stazione Marittima Terminal Crociere
- Stop 4: San Marco Giardinetti Reali
- Stop 5: Lido SME Pontile ACTV
- Stop 6: Murano Pontile Fornace Ferro
- Stop 7: Zattere Incurabili
Line B stops
- Punta Sabbioni
- Pontile Vetreria ElleGi - Murano
- Burano - Fondamenta del Pizzo
- Punta Sabbioni
Check all departures dates and times here
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Discover the secret corners of Venice from a double perspective on a 2-hour sightseeing tour on foot...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...