St. Mark’s Basilica tour with skip-the-line ticket and terraces
- Skip the line entrance ticket to St. Mark’s Basilica
- Experience the famous terraces, with stunning views over the inside of the Basilica
- Guided tour with a local official guide, you will learn all about the magnificent Basilica
The main attraction of Venice, St. Mark’s Basilica took 800 years to build with relics and works of art brought from all over Europe and Asia. Even St. Mark’s remains eventually ended up here when Crusaders stole them from Egypt. The queues here can be long but no worries, we have Skip the Line Access!
Your expert guide will take you inside this cavernous space for an extended tour, pointing out mosaics that date all the way back to the 11th century and beautiful artworks. Then it’s up to the second floor for some stolen time inside this busy basilica. The terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica are worth a visit in their own right, not to mention the incredible views they offer over bustling Piazza San Marco below, the Doge’s Palace and the lagoon.
- Skip the Line Access to St. Mark’s Basilica & entrance ticket to the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide including headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities, Food/Beverage
- Child(4-14 years old): reduced
- Infants: Free (0-3 years old)
At the foot of Ponte della Paglia, 30124 Venise
Meet your guide 15 minutes before the departure of the tour at the foot of Ponte della Paglia, the bridge with the view of the Ponte dei Sospiri (Bridge of Sighs). Facing the lagoon, it is on the left hand side of the bridge, just in front of the Doge’s Palace. Your guide will be holding a City Wonders sign for easy recognition.
- There are a number of steep steps on the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
15/04/2019 - 26/10/2019
Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
14:00 PM & 15:00 PM
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Discover the secret corners of Venice from a double perspective on a 2-hour sightseeing tour on foot...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...