Murano and Burano island tour with glass of wine
- Admire though a comfortable private boat the Venetian lagoon: Islands of Lido, Certosa, Vignole and Sant Erasm.
- Visit Murano with its famous glass studio for a blowing performance
- Visit Burano, the fisherman Island with it laboratory of the lance
Delve in the enchanting atmosphere of the Venetian Lagoon and with our tour of Murano and Burano. Depart from San Marco Area and explore the lagoon with an expert local guide and a comfortable private boat. We will navigate along the islands of Lido, Certosa, Vignole and Sant Erasmo to stop in Murano. The Island is famous for the glass manufacture based here since the XII Century and we will visit a famous glass studio for a blowing performance. There will be time for shopping and then, with a 15 minutes slow walk will reach the VII Century Cathedral of Saints Maria e Donato. Visit the inside of the Church that preserve original mosaic and is a rare sample of Romanic architecture. Get on board and in 30 minutes will reach Burano. The fisherman Island is also famous for the lace and we will visit a laboratory to learn more. Your guide will bring you through the colourful houses and then free time for shopping or a quick lunch. On the way back, crew will offer a glass of wine.
- Private boat roundtrip to from Venice to Islands and return
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Glass Factory and Lace Laboratory Visit
- Visit of Cathedral of Saints Maria and Donato
- A glass of wine per adult
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (6-17): reduced
- Infant (0-5): free of charge
Sestiere Castello, 30122 Venezia VE
In front of Church Santa Maria della Pietà, between Hotel Vivaldi and Hotel Metropole. We recommend to be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before departure time for check in.
- English monolingual group tour
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for any weather conditions
- Not refundable
- Every day
- At 9.30am
- From the 1st of April: daily at 9.30 a.m. and 2.30 p.m.
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
The Jewish Museum of Venice is characterized by a unique architectural museum complex. What was the ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...