Highlights of Venice walking tour with Doge's Palace and Saint Mark's Basilica
- Discover Venice' most famous buildings and symbols
- Skip the line at Basilica San Marco and Doge's Palace
- Listen to interesting facts about Venice's history and present
- Admire the characteristic "campo", Venice's picturesque squares
Walking Tour of Venice
Have a walk (no entrances) through the most characteristic and important places for the history of Venice. A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the millennium of life of the Serenissima Republic, recalling the past full of charm of this unique city. Treat yourself to an essential and multillingual tour for the understanding of Venice.
The Doge's Palace tour
The Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political power. In his splendid rooms, plastered and immersed in hundreds of masterpieces of painting, the Duke and his Council controlled the fate of a thousand-year history republic. You’ll live it together with a guide that will show you the halls of power, plunging you in a very particular historical context: the European Middle Ages and the immediately following centuries. You’ll be surprised of the rich details of the gold staircase, of the realism of the scenes depicted by many artists who have decorated this building, you will relive the anguish of the prisoners crossing the famous Bridge of Sighs, and entering the Venetian prisons, famous for hosting Giacomo Casanova. An unforgettable tour not to be missed!
Saint Mark's Basilica or Golden Basilica tour
For you a guided tour in one of the most incredible cathedrals of the world. On this tour, escorted by a Tour Guide and planned with the Curia of Venice, you will enjoy a full visit of this masterpiece of byzantine art, you'll have the pleasure to discover beautiful gold mosaics and marble inlays of the floors, sitting comfortably while our guide will show you the represented biblical scenes, the history and the particularities of this ancient basilica.
Admire The Pala d'Oro, exquisite example of the byzantine art with its thousands of gems and precious stones; enjoy the view of the Treasury, a splendor of the religious art collected along the centuries.
The privileged entry and the special collaboration with the Curia of Venice allow us to avoid the queues! Audio-receiver device are included.
- Walking tour throughout Venice
- Tour of the Doge's Palace
- Golden Basilica tour
- Skip the line entries at the Doge's Palace and the Basilica
- Audio-receiver devices for groups of 10 or more people
- Children 0-5 years old: free of charge
S. Marco, 146, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
In front of Yex Exchange office under the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square (please refer to the map attached).
The curia decided to increase the prices for a special authorization we have inside the Basilica: ours are the only tours allowing people to stay an entire hour inside the Basilica admiring the mosaics sitting in the central nave
- Please be sure to get the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to tour starting time.
- Some days, due to church services or exceptional high tides, the access may not be possible. In this case the tour can be held the following day or reimbursed.
- For the visit of the Cathedral is needed proper clothing (no shorts or tank tops in the summer) and for security reasons backpacks are not allowed.
- Skip-the-line tickets allow you to skip the line at the ticket purchasing counter. However, everyone must pass through the newly imposed security checks. Waiting times depend on the amount of people present.
- Monday-Saturday 9.00am
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Discover the secret corners of Venice from a double perspective on a 2-hour sightseeing tour on foot...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...