Guided walking tour of Venice & private gondola ride
- Explore the picturesque streets surrounding the Rialto Bridge and learn about its decorations, history and reconstruction
- Visit St. Mark's Square and its surroundings and discover the Byzantine sights
- Enjoy a private 30 minute gondola ride: explore the canals and admire the picturesque city from the water (the best viewing point for Venice)
- Pass beneath Venice’s ancient and romantic bridges
Get ready for a great overview of Venice. Travel into the history of one of world's most beautiful cities. On this tour led by an expert guide, you will discover the most beautiful and famous monuments of Venice, along with exploring some uncommon paths as well. You will, for example, experience the incomparable beauty of St. Mark's Square, learn more about the Republic of Venice and how it became dominant in the past and explore the history of the city. Did you know that Venice was originally built on a group of 117 small islands that were separated by canals?
Stroll the elegant area surrounding the Rialto Bridge, learn how it was a busy crossing area in commercial life, always crawling with local and foreign merchants. The Rialto is still the pulsing center full of shops and commercial life in Venice, as well as home to the picturesque food and fish market of the city.
To finish your visit in the best possible way, you'll experience an exclusive and romantic 30 minute private gondola ride on the canals of Venice. Discover the city from the water, as it was meant to be seen. See picturesque canals and enchanting Venetian architecture and share the ride with a loved one. Get ready to take amazing pictures of the central sestiere (district), with beautiful squares and crumbling mansions, along with ancient churches, ateliers and bridges.
- Tour lead by an expert guide
- 30 minute private gondola ride
- Food & drinks
- Entrance tickets to museums/ attractions
- Tour guide during the gondola ride
Piazza San Marco, 67, 30124 Venezia
Meet your tour guide between the two big columns "Colonne di San Marco e San Todaro"
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites, and will take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided)
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Each gondola can carry a maximum of 6 people. If you're a larger group, you will be divided into multiple gondolas
- This tour is available every day starting at: 09:00am, 10:00am, 01:00pm, 02:00pm, 03:00pm
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Enjoy this wine tasting in a typical Venice bar and feel just like in a wine yard: you will taste fo...
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco an...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...
This experience takes place in a beautiful loft-style cooking school in Verona’s historical center. ...