Classic Gondola ride Show and Go™
- Floating past the graceful palazzos along the Grand Canal, whose façades can only be seen from the water
- Photographing iconic structures like the Rialto Bridge from a unique watery perspective
- Getting a close-up look at the special navigation skill of Venetian gondoliers
There's no more romantic, authentic way to see Venice than with a gondola ride along its famous canals. This quick, small-group tour (with a maximum of 6 people per gondola) not only gives you a unique vantage point over some of the Floating City's most beautiful landmarks; it also gives you a sense of how Venetians have traveled through their hometown since the 12th century.
After meeting your group near the Rialto Bridge, you'll settle into the seat of a traditional Venetian gondola. These narrow-hulled boats with their graceful curving prows have plied the city's canals for centuries, propelled by skillful gondoliers who push them along with single long oars. You will spend a half-hour riding along the Grand Canal—lined on both sides with stately palazzos and churches—and also a few smaller canals, where you'll see modern-day residents and shopkeepers going about their business. You'll end your jaunt with a deeper appreciation of the Floating City.
- 30 minutes Gondola Ride
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Child (0-3): free of charge
Calle S. Luca, 30100 Venezia VE
In front of Bucintoro agency
- IMPORTANT: Please be sure to arrive at the tour departure point 30 minutes before the starting time. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets will not be refunded.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for any weather conditions
- Not refundable
- Monday - Saturday
- 11.00 am; 12.00 pm; 2.00 pm; 3.00 pm; 4.30 pm; 5.00 pm.
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
During the summer season (April 1st - November 14th) on your small group Venice day tour of the Dolo...
Escape the crowds of Venice with a day-tour excursion to explore the captivating region of Veneto. S...
Murano’s glass blowers are some of the most important citizens of Venice, and throughout the ages, t...