Toledo guided walking tour with entrance tickets to the monuments
- Discover the gorgeous cathedral of Toledo
- Admire El Greco's masterpiece in Santo Tomé Church
- Explore the synagogue of Santa María la Blanca
- Visit the monastery of Saint John of the Kings
- Visit another monument accessible with the tourist wristband
Enjoy walking through the commercial area of downtown Toledo. The current shopping area is full of renowned shops reminiscent of the guilds and workshops where the artisan produced their goods. Just a few minutes walk away, you will arrive at the geographic center of the historic town and suddenly you will reach the old Jewish quarter.
Located in the heart of the Jewish quarter, there is a tiny but famous church: Saint Tomé. Enter this monument to see an international painting that's considered El Greco’s masterpiece. Go with the guide to explore the most important Gothic monument in Toledo after the cathedral: The Monastery of Saint John of The kings. It was part of Convent built in 1477 by order of the Catholic Monarchs. Be amazed at the fine Isabelline style, a mixed of flamboyant Gothic with a little influence of Mudejar and Renaissance. Walk through the cloister richly decorated with beautiful groups of sculptures.
Visit the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, a former synagogue erected in 1180. See the arches and pillars which resisted pogroms and the conversion of the synagogue into a church. Explore the aisles decorated with horseshoe arches and octagonal columns.
Before lunch you will visit a fourth monument in Toledo to be decided by the guide.
Now it is time to go to the restaurant to enjoy a traditional lunch at a local buffet. Later on, your guide will take you to visit the cathedral. This exceptional church is full of history and treasures. Constructed for more than 265 years it hosts an incredible monstrance, a unique altarpiece, and a wonderful baroque masterpiece.
- Official guide (simultaneously Spanish and English)
- Entrances to the monuments
- Children (10-17 years): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
- Meet at Zocodover Square. Near the yellow post box. The guide carries a white umbrella
- Please arrive between 10-15 minutes before check-in
- A moderate walking is involved. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The order of visit of the monuments is not fixed, so it can vary
- Daily at 10.30am
If you are travelling through the centre of Spain, do not miss the chance to visit Toledo: its incre...
While you are in Madrid, don’t miss the chance to visit Toledo. With this tour you can admire the ma...
Enjoy a guided visit to the Cathedral of Toledo.Admire the artistry of the most important cathedral ...
Visit the Alcazar of Toledo. Get into an old fortress like the iconic Alcazar of Toledo. Right in th...
Toledo looks completely different at night with the lights and the shadows. If you look around you w...
Visit the Witchcraft and Fantastic Creatures Exhibition and discover a place full of fascinating stu...