A magical night in Toledo guided walking tour
- An expert guide
- Walk along the genuine streets off the beaten track
- Hear legends that only locals can know
- Visit places that were inspiring to artists and writers in the past
Toledo looks completely different at night with the lights and the shadows. If you look around you will feel that the city is inviting you to be discover. Listen to the guide talking about the history, the legends and the secrets of Toledo.
Walk with the guide to admire beautiful façades and streets that became the legacy of the past. Discover the amazing stories behind the Alcazar when you pass by it to go to the Templar's Quarter. Admire the scenery around you and explore the narrow streets and know how they lived in the past.
Be stunned at the cathedral's façade, the labyrinthine streets of the old city and the wonderful views that can only be seen at night.
- Bilingual guide (simultaneously Spanish and English)
- Senior 65+ years old
- Meet at Zocodover Square, near the yellow post box. The guide carries a white umbrella
- Please arrive between 10 to 15 minutes before check-in
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable shoes are suggested
- Summer (31 March - 28 October): every day at 9.30pm
- Winter (29 October - 30 March): Monday to Sunday at 8pm
Located 70km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UNE...
Enjoy a guided visit to the Cathedral of Toledo.Admire the artistry of the most important cathedral ...
Visit the Alcazar of Toledo. Get into an old fortress like the iconic Alcazar of Toledo. Right in th...
Visit the Witchcraft and Fantastic Creatures Exhibition and discover a place full of fascinating stu...
Enjoy walking through the commercial area of downtown Toledo. The current shopping area is full of r...
Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Spain onboard an open-top double-decker bus. Start your ...