Seville night tour with flamenco show and tapas
- A spectacular panoramic bus ride of the main monuments in downtown Seville
- Admire the spectacular Plaza of Spain and America Square
- Enjoy the art of flamenco, which was originated more than three centuries ago
- Taste some tapas with the best products of the Andalusian cuisine
A visit to Seville would not be complete without knowing the art of the Andalusian capital, and Andalusia is world famous for its passion for flamenco dancing. Enjoy a real spectacle at a flamenco show while enjoying a delicious tapas dinner!
This tour offers you a spectacular panoramic bus ride to the main monuments of the city center, bathed in the twilight to prepare your senses for a magical evening. On this scenic drive you will pass by famous landmarks such as the spectacular Plaza of Spain and America Square, which you will visit by walking and also the flags of the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929, the Casino of the Exhibition or the Parque María Luisa to head to the river bank and revel in the night lighting of the imposing Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, the Torre del Oro and the Palace of San Telmo, Seville baroque exemplary work.
After this beautiful walk in Sevilla, you will go by bus to the flamenco show, where you will take a seat next to the stage to enjoy and truly admire the art of dance, which was originated more than three centuries ago. Enjoy this magnificent spectacle while you have some tapas, always with quality products and a cuisine based on the Andalusian tradition.
The tour ends at the end of the show, a perfect time of the evening to go for a peaceful walk through the beautiful Sevilla streets in the magical ambiance of the night.
- Transfer from the Andalsur Excursions office
- Official guide for the panoramic walk
- Flamenco show tickets
- Selection of tapas for dinner
- Any meal or service not specified
- Return transfer
- Infants 0-4 years old
- Children 5-11 years old
C/ Zaragoza, nº1, Seville
Between 5.40pm - 5.50pm from your hotel in the center of Seville. At 6.00pm. in the Andalsur Excursiones office (C/ Zaragoza, nº1, Seville)
- Group size: max. 30 people
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 6.00pm
- Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1/6 January
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Save yourself some time looking for cheaper transfers: there are none! We are the only Iberian compa...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Discover Seville on a 3-hour segway trip, starting in the heart of the ancient city center. After me...