Seville monumental segway tour
- Explore the major sightseeings of Seville
- Learn about interesting historical facts
- Enjoy a nice ride along Guadalquivir river and interesting spots of Cartuja Island
- Discover exotic local sights
With this tour you will explore the major sightseeings of Seville: Giralda, cathedral, Archivo de Indias, Alcázar, Jardines de Murillo, Puerta de Jerez, Hotel Alfonso XIII, Plaza de Espana, Old Tobaco Factory, Parque de María Luisa, Palacio de San Telmo, Torre del Oro, Guadalquivir, Triana bridge, Plaza de armas, Vista de Triana, Plaza de Toros, Teatro de la Maestranza, Expo 92, Monasterio de la Cartuja. In each place the guide will explain you interesting historical facts and take fotos of you.
The hihglights of the tour is a nice ride along Guadalquivir river and interesting spots of Cartuja Island.
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
Calle Real de la Carretería, 14, 41001 Seville, Spain
Top Segway Tour Sevilla office
- Participants must weight minimum 25 kilograms and maximum 110 kilograms
- Riding segway is prohibited for pregnant women
- Participants must be at least 7-years-old
- Comfortable clothes and sport shoes are recommended
Daily, from 9.00am to 5.00pm (Timetable flexible)
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Save yourself some time looking for cheaper transfers: there are none! We are the only Iberian compa...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Discover Seville on a 3-hour segway trip, starting in the heart of the ancient city center. After me...