Trip to Monterey Peninsula and Carmel: Spectacular Ocean Roads
- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Monterey and Carmel
- Coastal 17Mile Drive
- Plenty of scenic photo stops
- Two hours to explore Monterey and Cannery Row
- Expert guide and commentary
- Option to include a visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Stop at Carmel by the Sea
- Pickup and dropoff from central San Francisco hotels
- Free wireless on board tour vehicle
Travel scenic California’s Pacific Coast Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula. Enjoy the famous views of the spectacular powerful blue ocean, abundant wildlife and historical past. Make stops at Cannery Row, made famous by John Steinbeck, and visit great shops and restaurants overlooking the Pacific, not to mention the world famous Monterey Aquarium.
Next, travel through the famous 17-mile drive and see Pebble Beach Golf Course. Photo stops will be made along this gorgeous drive. This tour continues to Carmel by the sea where ample time is given to walk through this charming town dotted with lovely shops, and beautiful architecture.
- Tour along Highway 1 by the towns of Santa Cruz and Capitola
- 17-Mile Drive
- Carmel and Steinbeck's Cannery Row in Monterey
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Children: 5-11 years (0-4 free of charge)
- Senior (65 and up)
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
To redeem voucher bring it to Super Sightseeing Tour office, 478 Post St, San Francisco.
Hotel pick-up is also available.
Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39, 47, and 56 seat vehicles used for this tour.
- Daily at 8.00 AM
Spend a day with the trendy Downtown of San Francisco and follow it up with wine-tasting in Sonoma V...
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...