San Francisco sunset sailing cruise
- Sail at sunset
- Audioguide available in 8 languages
- Protected cabin with intimate tables
- Two complementary beverages
Want to see the San Francisco Bay as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean? This 1.5-hour Sunset Sail is for those who want a serene, romantic experience—it's the perfect date night! Watch the city slowly light up behind you as the Golden Gate bridge glows in the dwindling sunlight. Relax and drink some California wine in the protected cabin with intimate tables and comfortable seating. Included with your ticket are two complimentary beverages (beer, wine or soda) from the bar and light hors d'oeuvres. Have a memorable night out that won't break the bank!
Audioguide available in: English, German, French, Mandarin, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Korean
- Two beverages
- Light Hors d'oeuvres
- Additional drinks
- Additional food
No discounted prices
39 Pier 39 Concourse, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Pier 39, Gate J, next to the sea lions.
- Bar and snacks available onboard, accepting cash and credit cards
- Arrive 30 minutes early to find parking and to locate us on Pier 39, Gate J, next to the sea lions
- Bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- No outside beverages may be brought on board
- Audioguide available in: English, German, French, Mandarin, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Korean
Days and times vary, please see calendar for exact availability
Spend a day with the trendy Downtown of San Francisco and follow it up with wine-tasting in Sonoma V...
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...