San Francisco self-guided bike tour
- Cruise through San Francisco at your own pace on a self-guided bike tour
- Enjoy maps and suggestions to safest and scenic bike routes the city has to offer
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions so everyone in your group can embark with confidence and ease. The bike shop opens at 8.00am every single day and has a 24-hour drop-off so you can bike as long as you’d like!
The 2715 Hyde Street location in Fisherman’s Wharf is the perfect starting place for a ride across the Golden Gate Bridge! Just a block from the car-free and family-friendly bike path, this location also features the largest selection of bikes and kids’ equipment, plus an indoor test ride so everyone can make sure they’re comfortable before departure.
The National Park bike path will lead you along the water on a mostly flat ride through Aquatic Park, Fort Mason, the Marina, and Presidio National Park to the base of the bridge, where historic Fort Point is located. You’ll cross the bridge on the sidewalk with stunning views of the city and bay, then just a 10 minute downhill ride will take you into the charming bayside town of Sausalito. Once there, most people choose to grab a bite to eat, relax, shop and enjoy Sausalito’s famously wonderful weather. When you’re ready to return, you can cycle back or bring the bike with you onto the ferry!
- 24-hour hybrid bike rental
- Bicycle lock
- Handlebar bag
- Rear rack for bags/purses
- Map and ferry schedule
- Ferry tickets (available for purchase in-shop)
2715 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Blazing Saddles at 2715 Hyde Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
- Ferry tickets are available for purchase in-shop
- Deluxe Comfort Hybrid or Mountain Bike (1 person)
- Comfort Tandem (2 persons)
Kids options: 20" and 24" (generally 10 years and under depending on size of child)
- Kids Tandem (adult+child in front)
- Kids (bikes, seats, trailers, tag-a-longs)
- Open daily at 8.00am
- If you need to return the bike after hours, the shop has a 24-hour drop-off
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...