Overnight Yosemite tour including half-dome tent cabin
- Retreat into the Yosemite for two enchanting days of hiking, exploring and more
- Visit Glacier Point and marvel in the park’s native Giant Sequoias– the world’s largest single tree
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- A good bargain - see more for less
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
You'll stay in a tent Cabin in Half Dome Village, in the heart of the valley. This is an experiential tour where you’ll see not just the Valley Floor, but the outlying areas of the park that many tourists miss (by not having transportation or time). In the valley, you’ll have the opportunity to visit and photograph such famous highlights as Yosemite Falls (the tallest waterfall in North America), El Capitan, Half Dome, Bridalveil Fall, and Inspiration Point.
Beyond the valley, you’ll take a trip to the awe-inspiring Glacier Point and enjoy a hike among the Giant Sequoias. Your guide stays with the group throughout the tour, providing valuable knowledge of the history of Yosemite.
*Weather permitting. Some activities are not accessible in extreme weather or due to road closures. Every attempt will be made to find comparable activities if these options are not available during your trip.
- Complimentary pickup/dropoff from your San Francisco hotel
- Full-time professional, knowledgeable guide
- Transportation to/from Yosemite in biofueled mini-coach
- Yosemite Park entrance fee
- Narrated guided tour
- 1 night accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 1-night accommodation
- Meals (stops will be made to purchase food)
- Guide gratuity (optional)
- Children 0-12
Please arrive 15 minutes at your pickup location before your scheduled pickup time at selected hotel.
- Hotel pickup confirmation required for this tour. You must call at least 24 hours prior to departure to set exact pickup time and location
- Each passenger may bring one soft-sided overnight bag or regular-sized day pack with them on the vehicle. The under-seat storage space will accept ~13.5″x12″x11″ if the item is hard-sided; slightly larger if it is soft-sided
- If you must bring more/larger luggage, please be aware that you’ll need to pay for a seat on the vehicle to store it during your trip
- No luggage or gear may be placed in the aisle
- Most hotels in San Francisco will store your larger luggage after check-out or before check-in (some charge a fee for this service*)
- All Season:
- Small, soft-sided overnight bag only (approx airline carry-on size*)
- Camera & Charger
- Sneakers or hiking boots (mountain hiking can be hard on unsupported ankles)
- Comfortable hiking clothes (shorts & T-shirt)
- Change of clothes for relaxing at the hotel
- Swimwear & Towel
- Sun protection & bug spray
- Water bottle
- Warm layers (evenings can be cooler)
- Early Spring/Late Fall: (additionally)
- Hiking boots or durable sneakers (preferably Gortex or waterproof)
- Warm layers (long underwear & wool fleece suggested)
- Waterproof jacket/pants for winter conditions
- Gloves, wool socks and a hat (75% of your body heat is lost through your hands, head, and feet
- April - October
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Departs between 6.00am-7.00am
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...