Muir Woods and Sausalito tour with Alcatraz tickets
- Escape the busy city streets to the relaxing Muir Woods
- Explore the quaint Mediterranean-style town of Sausalito
- Visit the infamous Alcatraz Island with the audio tour
Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the rugged coastal mountains of Marin County. Experience the magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay and valleys where the Coastal Miwok once lived.
Your first stop is Muir Woods National Monument, where ancient groves of Giant Redwoods (Sequoia sempervirens) tower over Redwood Creek. Next, you'll be taken to the beautiful coastal town of Sausalito, a gorgeous Mediterranean-style village with quaint shops, art galleries and waterfront restaurants.
This package includes Alcatraz Island, one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks. Your tickets include roundtrip access to the ferry and the award-winning cellblock audio tour.
- Narrated tour to Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Muir Woods entrance fee
- Alcatraz ferry
- Alcatraz admission tickets
- Alcatraz audio tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 5-11)
Gray Line of San Francisco, 478 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Redeem your voucher on the day of your tour. Please arrive least 45 minutes before the tour departure.
- Please note from 15 May 2018, due to changes the National Parks Service has made to the parking reservation systems for Muir Woods, you will be contacted by Gray Line San Francisco 7 days prior to tour date departure to confirm travel time
- Muir Woods and Sausalito tour lasts approximately 4 hours
- Alcatraz tickets are valid for the day selected at booking. The exact entry time will be provided when you redeem your voucher, so please keep your schedule free for the day
- Tour time will be confirmed by Gray Line San Francisco 7 days prior to departure
- After the bus tour, you will be dropped off at Pier 33 for your ferry to Alcatraz Island
- Schedule subject to change. See calendar for updated details
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...