Muir Woods and Sausalito half-day tour
- See the magnificent coastal redwoods in Muir Woods National Monument
- Extend your stay in the charming town of Sausalito and take the return ferry back to San Francisco
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
Wander through the ancient groves of coastal redwoods in Muir Woods National Monument and walk along the quaint sidewalks of Downtown Sausalito. Muir Woods is an example of an old-growth redwood forest located only about 30 minutes from downtown San Francisco. You’ll have an hour and a half to roam through this ‘living museum’ where you can get a glimpse of the towering trees that used to dominate the west coast from Santa Barbara to Washington.
After exploring Muir Woods you’ll get a 15-20 minute narrated tour through the beautiful seaside Mediterranean-style town of Sausalito before returning to the city across the Golden Gate Bridge. If you’d like to stay longer in Sausalito, you can hop off the motorcoach in this lovely town and add on a picturesque ferry ride back to San Francisco!
- Complimentary pickup/dropoff from Hilton Union Square
- Full-time professional, knowledgeable guide
- Muir Woods entrance fee
- Free time to explore Sausalito (45 min + more with ferry option)
- Transportation to/from Muir Woods & Sausalito by mini-coach
- Entrance fees
- Meals (you can purchase food during tour stops)
- Sausalito-to-SF ferry ticket (unless booked at checkout)
- Guide gratuity (optional)
- Tips (optional)
- Children 11 and under
333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Hilton San Francisco Union Square
- The ferry from Sausalito to San Francisco must be booked in advance
- Ferry return is subject to availability at the time of booking
- Tour guides tailor your itinerary to best suit the needs of the group
- Daily from 7.15am-2.45pm
- Ferry from Sausalito: departs approximately every hour and a half, from 11.30am-9.00pm daily
Hop aboard the tour bus and follow your guide across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National M...
A comfortable view of the infamous Alcatraz Island.You'll be able to enjoy fantastic views and photo...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
Climb aboard a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco . At each stop, you'll have the chance to get ...
Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the rugged coastal mountains of Marin County. Exper...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour and a trip to Alcatr...
Travel scenic California’s Pacific Coast Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula. Enjoy the fa...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
This Mission District Food Tour showcases the innovation and trendy restaurants as well as the Mexic...
Enjoy a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco . At each stop, you'll have the chance to get off the...