Golden Gate Bridge guided tour by bike
- Ride across San Francisco on a professionally guided tour
- Admire breathtaking views as you ride along the Golden Gate Bridge
- Listen to fascinating stories about the city's history and culture
Cruise through San Francisco and bike across the Golden Gate Bridge on this family-friendly tour! You'll start at the Aquatic Park in Fisherman's Wharf and follow the National Park Bike Path through Fort Mason, the Marina, Presidio National Park, and finally onto the famous Golden Gate Bridge! Discover San Francisco and the bridge's history. While you cross the bridge, you can admire the gorgeous views of the city and the bay. After the bridge, it will be a smooth 10-minute ride downhill into the fun bayside town Sausalito. You can choose to keep riding or stop to relax in the sun, have something tasty to eat or go shopping!
You can spend the rest of the day pedaling anywhere you want with the included 24-hour bicycle rental! When you’re ready to return, you can cycle back or bring the bike with you on the ferry boat.
Tour highlights include:
- Presidio National Park bike path
- Fort Mason
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Crissy Field
- Fort Point
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Views of the Bay and Alcatraz Island
- All-day bike rental
- Local tour guide helmet
- Handlebar bag
- Custom maps
- Bike fitting and orientation
- Rear bike rack for bags and purses
- Ferry tickets (available for purchase in-shop)
- Children 12 and under
2721 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
You can redeem your voucher at Blazing Saddles at 2715 Hyde Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
- Distance: 8 miles / 12.87km (to Sausalito)
- Level: Beginner / Intermediate
- Ferry tickets are available for purchase in-shop
- Tours depart daily 10.00am and 1.00pm (May-September)
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for bike fitting and orientation
- If you need to return the bike after hours, the shop has a 24-hour drop-off
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience the majesty of this world famous National Park and go on an unforgettable journey into th...
The Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39 facility boasts 300 feet of crystal clear acrylic tunnels holding...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
This segway tour is the most sensational way to see the city by the bay. This evening exploration wi...
Enjoy a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco . At each stop, you'll have the chance to get off the...
This one-day combination of Yosemite National Park and the Giant Sequoias tour from San Francisco is...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...