California twilight cruise
- Relax on a 2-hour evening cruise
- Cruise around the San Francisco bay at sunset– make sure to bring your camera
- Enjoy live guitar music and an appetizer buffet with guided commentary from the Captain
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light appetizers. This sunset cruise of San Francisco is a casual, relaxed affair. There’s no need to be anything but yourself — whether you’re wearing sneakers and jeans or more formal attire, you’ll feel completely at home on the boat. Along the way, share drinks and a meal with friends while taking in the incredible views.
Cruise past the infamous Alcatraz Island, around Angel Island National Park, under the majestic span of the Golden Gate, and along the beautiful shorelines of Tiburon & Sausalito, as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean. Make sure to bring your camera! Photo opportunities present themselves around every bend and you don’t want to miss a chance to memorialize these moments.
Be sure to dress warmly if you plan to be on the outside decks, as evenings are known to have cool evening weather with views that you will love nonetheless!
- Light bite-sized appetizers
- 1 beer, wine or soda
- Live guitar music
- Commentary in English
- 2-hour boat cruise
- Youth (5-17 years) reduced
- Children (under 5) free
Pier 43 1/2, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
Please meet your at Pier 43 ½, Fisherman’s Wharf at the corner of Taylor Street and Embarcadero.
- Valid only for date and time booked
- You can check in directly at Pier 43 1/2 ticket booth, at least 20 to 30 minutes prior to scheduled or preferred departure time
- Please bring a valid photo ID to your check-in
- Smoking is not permitted on board
- You may not bring alcohol on board
- This tour departs at 6.00pm
- The cruise is available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings
Additional 2019 dates
- Monday 4 November
- Thursday 7 November
- Thursday 26 December
- Monday 30 December
- Tuesday 31 December
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...