Alcatraz and Big Bus San Francisco combo tickets
- The ultimate Alcatraz + Big Bus San Francisco combo
- Take the ferry and visit the infamous Alcatraz Island with an audioguide
- 1-day Big Bus San Francisco sightseeing bus pass
Visit Alcatraz and see all the best sights of San Francisco on the Premium Big Bus bus tour with this incredible combo.
Take the ferry to Alcatraz and discover the marvelous prison for yourself, with an audioguide to give you all the info and facts you need! With the Big Bus pass you'll have 1 day of unlimited hop-on hop-off sightseeing around town.
- Alcatraz ferry ticket
- Alcatraz Island ticket and self-guided audio tour (in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Korean and Cantonese)
- 1-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
99 Jefferson Street 94133 San Francisco, CA
The day of your tour you must exchange your voucher before 11.00am at Big Bus Tours. Once you have your voucher, you will board the ferry to Alcatraz at your scheduled time from Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing, San Francisco.
- The date you choose during booking is the date of your Alcatraz Cruise
- You must first redeem your voucher at the Big Bus Visitor Center before boarding the Alcatraz ferry
- You must provide the names of all participants in your party (as they appear on government-issued ID) during booking in order to receive Alcatraz tickets
- For security purposes, a government-issued photo ID is required for all guests to board the Alcatraz ferry. Adult guests who do not have ID will not be able to collect tickets
- You may leave Alcatraz Island at any time; ferries depart every 30 to 40 minutes; the last departing ferry is usually 6:30pm
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
This Segway evening tour is the perfect option for those looking for a fun, alternate tour route of ...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...