Walking tour of Rome and its obelisks
- Discover some of the most important and fascinating obelisks of the Eternal City
- Learn to distinguish between the Egyptians and the Roman copies
- Listen to the story of the great XVI century urban planning that shaped the way Rome looks today
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most important and fascinating ones and learn the differences between the Egyptians and the Roman copies. In the course of the tour, your expert tour guide will lead you to many different Obelisks, while telling you the history of the great urban planning that started at the end of the XVI century and that eventually transformed the Eternal City from a Medieval town to the modern cradle of the baroque art.
- Local guide
- Hotel-pick up and drop-off (only inside the Aurelian Walls)Small group tour
- Food and drinks
Pick up is included within the Aurelian walls. Please contact your local operator to confirm your pick up place and time.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note: pick up is included for all accommodations within the Aurelian walls
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please remember that a lot of walking is involved: wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- This tour can only accommodate a maximum of 14 participants
Every day al 9.00am and 2.00pm
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
Explore the local market and the historic food shops of Rome and buy the best seasonal ingredients f...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Take advantage of a comfortable and stress-free option to reach Campo Imperatore's slopes!Ski all da...