Vivaldi's Four Seasons meets Bach's Masterpieces
- See the Opera in the charming Rome
- Enjoy the emotion of a musical journey back to the 18th century
- Listen to Vivaldi's Four Seasons and Bach's cantatas
Join on a journey back to the 18th century with the “Opera in Roma” Baroque Orchestra and listen to internationally renowned soloists, creating a special atmosphere in the St. Paul within the Walls Church. You'll notice how the choice of works gives an impression of an authentic concert of the baroque era. Throughout this wonderful evening, you'll listen to the concerts including the work of the famous concert for solo violin The Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi and the famous Bach's cantatas for solo voice will certainly enthuse and inspire you.
- Soprano Soloist: Mariangela Cafaro
- Trumpet: Flavio D’ Antonio
- Violin Soloist: Alessandro Pace
- 1° Violin: Roberta Palmigiani
- 2° Violin: Valentina Macioti
- Cello: Adriana Malaga Sanchez
- Viola: Orazio Vicari
- Cymbal: Silvia Limosani
- Entrance ticket
- Free buffet with pasta tasting (drinks excluded)
- Tour of the church
- Free: Children (0 - 8)
- Reduced: Under 18; students (max 27 years old); groups 15+ people; military; Roma Pass
- Reductions are not applicable for the option concert with dinner
Via Nazionale, 16, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
In St. Paul within the Walls Church - the location is really close to the metro station Repubblica.
- Dress code not required
- In case the option Opera with dinner is chosen, dinner starts at 6.30 pm in “La Fontana al Viminale" restaurant in Via al Viminale 7/A. Located in the Baths of Diocletian area, inside the restaurant you can find an ancient but still working fountain, where travelers used to drink and rest. This traditional place is the ideal destination for those, who want to make a unique culinary experience and taste high quality and refined dishes before enjoying the concert.
Typical Roman menu:
- Starter: Fresh tomato Bruschetta with basil aroma
- First course: Homemade Lasagna with tomato sauce and delicious cheesy filling or Cannelloni filled with ricotta cheese and spinach or Garden Vegetable Soup
- Second course: Escalope with White Wine, Lemon or Marsala or Roman-style Saltimbocca, veal escalope cooked with ham and sage
- Side dish: Roasted potatoes with rosemary aroma and Salad
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Every Monday at 8.30 pm
- Dinner at 6.30 pm (in case the option Opera with dinner is chosen)
- Free buffet 7.30 pm in St. Paul within the Walls Church
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...