Italian food tour in Rome by Bike
- Discover Rome and its food by bike
- Cycle the streets of Rome's Testaccio district
- Enjoy your visit in a small group
In this bike tour, you'll discover some of Rome's iconic historical sites until you reach Testaccio, one of the most characteristic neighbourhoods in the city, far from the touristic routes, and you'll learn how to live the Italian way: good food, slow rhythms and colourful places. Immerse yourself the romance of the Eternal city and savour the excellence of Italian gastronomy: ham, cheeses, pasta, pizza, sweets and coffee. A taste of everything that the Testaccio market has to offer to its guests. You will be welcomed by Italians who will invite you to try and taste their food and, if you want, you'll also be able to buy what you like. An great opportunity to mix guided tour, gastronomic experience and shopping
- High-quality City Bike
- Tour Leader
- 8 food tastings including wine and coffee (vegetarian option available on request)
Infants under 3 years of age can participate free of charge if accompanied by at least two adults.
Via Labicana, 118, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Via Labicana 118 - 00184 Roma
- Please note that the tour route is approximately 8 kilometres (5 miles)
- Infants should be strictly booked with no less than 2 adults
- Each child using a tag-a-long or child seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operate rain or shine, so please dress appropriately
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed. In any case, it can't be shortened or lengthened more than 30 minutes
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Every day at 10:30 am (except on Sundays and holidays). Each participant is kindly requested to arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour starts.
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...