Imperial Rome tour by ape calessino and skip-the-line at the Colosseum
- Discover Rome in a day in an ape calessino
- Visit the archaeological monuments and the best hidden spots
- Skip-the-line and tour the Colosseum with a private guide
Get on board an ape calessino (a three-wheeled buggy) and immerse yourself in a unique combo tour discovering the highlights of Rome, then skip-the-line with a private guided tour in the Colosseum!
Have your cameras ready as you whizz by the capital's most imposing archaeological sites, including the Circus Maximus, the Key Hole, Fontanone and Gianicolo Hill, St Peter's Basilica and ending at the Colosseum.
Enter the Colosseum with your skip-the-line tickets to learn about the history of Italy's most famous arena from your private guide. Walk to Palatine Hill to experience panoramic views of Rome and visit the ancient Imperial Forum.
- Private tour on board of ape calessino
- Licensed guide inside the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Imperial Forum
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Light lunch
Children (4-12): reduced
Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM
Meet your guide at the top of Spanish Steps, under Obelisk
- This tour is not available for children under 6 years or pregnant women
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 people per booking
- Pregnant women should be particularly conscious that the vehicle used in the tour is similar to a motorbike cart, so therefore they are not advised to take part in this activity
- Every day at 10.00am