Day tour of Venice from Rome
- Explore Venice in the most authentic way possible: sail through the canals in a private boat and take in the amazing atmosphere of the city
- Walk through the tiny alleyways and discover in Piazza San Marco, one of the most stunning squares in the world
- No need to worry about transport and train tickets: you'll be picked up and brought back to your hotel
Explore Venice in the most authentic way possible: sail through the canals in a private boat and take the chance to notice the smaller details of the characteristic Gothic palaces up close.
You experience will start directly from your hotel in Rome: you'll be picked up and taken to the train station from where you'll head to Venice, once you've arrived, your tour will begin with a walk through the tiny alleyways, together with your guide, and you'll arrive in Piazza San Marco, one of the most stunning a famous squares in the world. Here you'll see the Doge’s Palace and The Bridge of Sights.
In the course of the day, during the boat tour, you'll discover the Bell Tower, the platform for Galileo to test his telescope and the symbol of Venice, but also the world-known Saint Mark Basilica.
Once your day is over, you'll take a train back to Rome and you'll be brought back to your hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the train Station
- Second class return train ticket
- Professional guide in Venice
- Private water taxi
- Admission tickets to St. Mark Basilica
- Drop-off in your Hotel in Rome
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking. There might be other information the tour operator might need to communicate, such as slight variations in pick up time (e.g.: 7.15am instead of 7.30am). We ask you, therefore to include in the email you'll send a mobile phone number, preferably with WhatsApp system, to be sure they can contact you at any time
- Kindly, wait in the lobby of your hotel (and inform the concierge you are waiting for the driver) or in the street in front of the civic number of your apartment
- Cars and drivers might change at every transfer: remember to bring all your belongings with you
- Every day
- Pick up at 7.30am
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...