Colosseum virtual reality experience with audioguide
- Discover the history of the Colosseum through an interactive historical 3D certified reconstruction
- Walk back in time to the 3 areas of the Colosseum: the crowded square, the exciting arena and the mysterious underground
- Skip the line to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill to enjoy the most important ancient Roman monuments
Join this innovative tour to explore the Colosseum like never before. Thanks to an animated and interactive 3D certified reconstruction integrated by a narrative-friendly voice discover the most important ancient monument in the world. Meet the staff to collect your skip-the-line ticket and to wear the last generation display Oculus VR.
Be prepared to be virtually immersed in the ancient Rome of nearly 2000 years ago, when the Colosseum knew its moments of greatest glory and fame. You can walk virtually into its three areas, thanks to virtual reality: the square, admiring the gilded bronze statue of Nero; inside the arena between the roar of ferocious lions and gladiators fighting; into various corridors of the mysterious underground (and typically unknown to tourists) where slaves move around silently to prepare the shows and hungry animals are ready to suddenly be projected into the arena.
Completing the virtual experience, now is the time to be escorted by your staff to the entrance of the Colosseum to complete "on your own" the overview of its history.
Once finished your adventure inside of the Colosseum, if you are not tired yet, you can continue the cultural visit on your own, with the same ticket "skip the line", inside a real open-air museum: the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill (house of Romulus, the founder of Rome).
- Audio guide (integrated in the 3D reconstruction) in English, Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Oculus VR headset and Samsung S7
- Third-party insurance
- English-speaking VR Assistent
- Personal expenses
- Pick up
- Access to the Underground, Arena Floor and the Third Order
- Tour Guide
- Infant (0-1): free
- Child (2-14): reduced
Piazza del Arco di Costantino, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Meet us by the Arch of Constantine at the side of the Colosseum. Our staff will be holding a sign "Colosseum Virtual Reality" to be easily recognizable
- Attention: due to mandatory security metal detector checks at Colosseum, this could bring a slight delay on entering for ticket holders "Skip the Line"
- Please note: the arena and the underground will not be visited in person. The experiences is only virtual and you'll only see these sites through your Oculus VR
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the arranged time. Our staff will be holding a sign "Colosseum Virtual Reality" to be easily recognizable
- Customers who arrive late at the meeting point can NO longer join the tour, therefore they are not entitled to any kind of rights or reimbursement.
- The activity is suitable for up to 20 participants
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 18 must carry a valid ID document
- Please note that there may be a slight delay in entering the monument for skip-the-line ticket holders, due to mandatory security metal detector checks at the Colosseum
- The local operator is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the closure of the Colosseum and Roman Forum, due to strikes, bad weather or other unforeseen events
Daily 9:00 am, 11.00am except the first Sunday of each month
See the wonders of ancient Rome as most people don’t – jumping queues in a small group with an exper...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
What makes this Colosseum Arena Floor tour one of the best Colosseum tours in Rome?This private guid...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
The Baths of Caracalla, also known as Antoniane, deriving from the full name of the omonimus emperor...
Start your day early to beat the crowds and be among the first to climb up the Dome. With commentary...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
The remains of the Stadium of Domitian (UNESCO World Heritage) are located beneath Piazza Navona, ab...
Rome is so fascinating that it deserves the name "the Eternal City"! Discover the reason for this na...
After being picked up from your centrally located hotel, begin your day with a visit to two of the m...