CityBike daily rental to explore Appia Antica Park
- Travel along the famous Via Appia Antica
- Explore the Caffarella Valley
- Visit the area of the Seven Aqueducts
EcoBike offers full-day CityBike rentals to visit the Appia Antica Park and all the monuments in the area. The Service Center is open from 9.30am until sunset every day except for January 1st and December 25th.
Security locks for stops at the monuments and safety helmets are included. Helmets are mandatory for children under 18 years old and optional but always free for adults.
The bikes are available in different sizes, for adults: 28" or 26", for children and teenagers: 24" or 20".
- Bike rental for the entire day
- Safety Helmet
- Admission to the monuments
Centro Servizi Appia Antica
- You can pick up the bikes from 9:30am
- The safety helmets are mandatory for children under 18
- At the pick-up point you will be provided with maps, information, details and advice to organize your visit to the park
- From 9.30am
- Every day except January 1st and December 25th
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
Do you think the Vatican Museums are not child-friendly? Think again! Meet a top child-friendly guid...
NYE 2020 • CIRCLE OF ILLUMINATES ⚡️ ________________________ New Year. Rome. The return of the king ...