Best of Rome Pass
- Visit the best sites in Rome with a single ticket
- Skip the line at the Vatican Museums and get escorted inside
- Reserve your entrance to the Colosseum and avoid waiting in line
Visit all the best sites in Rome with a single 3-day pass, skip long queues and get easy access to Rome’s major sights. Report at the Roman Forum and Colosseum Touristation point and get all the fast-track vouchers.
Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and Colosseum:
The archaeological area starts at the Roman Forum and ends at the Colosseum. Meet the staff at the office near the Roman Forum entrance, skip the lines and enter the Colosseum. Visit one of the most famous monuments in the world, the largest amphitheater ever built by the Roman Empire. Your pass includes an entrance to the Via Sacra, where the Roman citizens used to live, and to the Palatine Hill, site of the foundation of Rome and settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings.
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel:
Touristation representatives will accompany you inside the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and you will get to enjoy a hassle-free experience all at your own pace. The Sistine Chapel alone is well worth a trip to the Vatican Museums, but get more with this ticket. Painted by the greatest Renaissance painters, the chapel’s famous frescoes are quite simply sublime.
St. Peter’s Church & Tombs of the Popes:
The pass includes the fast entrance to St.Peter's Church. Skip the notoriously long lines to St. Peter's Basilica and enjoy more time at the Pope's home at Church and visit the Tombs of the Popes using the official audio guide that's included in your pass.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Skip-the-line entrance and slot reservation for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line entrance to St. Peter's and the Tombs of the Popes
- Touristation assistance
- A 15-minute Ancient Rome multimedia video at the meeting point
- Entrance to St. Peter's Dome
- Children and youth (6-17): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Piazza d'Aracoeli, 16, 00186 Rome RM.
At the Touristation Colosseo & Foro Romano office.
Select your date and time for the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and Colosseum with assistance, meet your Touristation representative at the meeting point and collect your vouchers for all your other tickets
- From Monday to Saturday (excluding Religious festivities): 10.00; 11.00am; 12.00am; 1.00pm; 2.00pm; 3.00pm
- Vatican Museums and Saint Peter's Church closing dates: Sundays and Vatican holidays (1, 6 January, 19 March, 2 April, 1 May, 29 June, 14, 15 August, 1 November, 8, 24, 25 December)
- Colosseum closing dates: last Sunday of each month, 1 May and 25 December
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...