Pisa private last minute tour with the Leaning Tower and Square of Miracles
- Enjoy a full immersion private tour of Pisa, entering its main monuments and historical buildings
- Visit the monuments of the Square of Miracles, such as the Baptistery (the largest in Europe!), Camposanto and the Sinopie Museum
- Walk up the stairs of the incredible Leaning Tower, a real once-in-a-lifetime experience
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysterious city of Pisa.
After a quick tour of the city, you'll have the chance to visit, together with your guide, the 3 main monuments of the famous Square of Miracles: the Sinopie Museum (with its authentic works from the Middle Ages!), the Baptistery and the fascinating and impressive Camposanto.
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket to go up the stairs of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, known throughout the world for the beauty of its architecture and for its extraordinary tilt, which makes it an authentic miracle of statics. This is why it is one of the 7 Wonders of the World!
- Private tour led by an expert guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Sinopie Museum, the Baptistery and Camposanto
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food & drinks
Piazza Daniele Manin, Pisa
Meet your guide in front of Porta Santa Maria di Pisa
- Please note that for safety reasons, children younger than 8 can't access the Leaning Tower
- every day except for Monday
- at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 3 pm and 4 pm
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Since ancient times, the thermal waters flowing out of the depths of San Giuliano Terme have been ap...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of Pisa, exploring the major attractions but also getting to see ...