Pisa Leaning Tower skip-the-line tickets with Square of Miracles guided tour
- Guided tour with a local multilingual and authorized guide
- Skip the line to enter the Leaning Tower
- Discover the Miracle Square and the famous Leaning Tower
- Visit the interior of the Cathedral
Discover the Miracle Square with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With your local guide you will learn about the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower. With this tour you will have the opportunity to skip the line and climb the Leaning Tower!
Your informative guide will take you to the Piazza dei Miracoli, discovering its monuments which are known as “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. Be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral where you will visit the interior, which is typical of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture.
Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto,” originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister. The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After about 1 hour of guided tour in the Square, you'll have the opportunity to climb the Leaning Tower.
- Leaning Tower skip-the-line ticket
- Guided tour with a multilingual local guide
- Ticket for the Cathedral
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Child (0-7): free of charge
Piazza Manin Daniele, 6, 56122 Pisa PI, Italy
Arch of Porta Santa Maria
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. If you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- Children under 8 are not allowed into the Leaning Tower
- Remember that all tourists have to go to the proper left-luggage office to hand in bags/luggage before starting the visit
- Every day
- 11.15am tour in English
- 12.30pm tour in German and French
- 2.45pm tour in Spanish
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important monuments in Pisa with a single ticket!Climb the L...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of Pisa, exploring the major attractions but also getting to see ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to Florence. Have free time to visit the city on your own. In the a...
It was the great Italian poet, Gabriele Dannunzio, who renamed the cathedral square of Pisa (where t...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
The tour will start with a visit to a typical medieval village placed on the hill where you can admi...
A great experience to explore the coast of the Cinque Terre and the Gulf of the poets from another p...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...