Accademia Gallery guided visit with shuttle from-to Pisa
- Enjoy a guided visit of the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide
- Step into one of the most famous museums in the world
- See the famous David by Michelangelo
- Take in the view of timeless masterpieces
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and start the tour. Visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides. You will get the opportunity to immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and see his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces.
The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a magnificent nude young man in his full physical vigor, whose intense expression of force and courage, which stemmed from his absolute faith in God, was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendor.
At the end of the tour have free time to discover Florence on your own.
At the evening our driver will bring you back to Pisa.
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide
- Free time in Florence
- Child 0-5: free of charge
Piazza Daniele Manin (in front of MC Donald's), Pisa
Schedule of the tour:
- 6.40 am: free shuttle from Pisa Piazza Daniele Manin to Florence train Station
- 11:15 am: departure of the tour from Via Ricasoli, 58/60 (reserved ticket entrance gate, Accademia Gallery) (check in closes 15 min. before departure).
- 12:12 pm: The tour ends and free time to visit Florence on your own
- 8.30 pm:free shuttle service to go back to Pisa. (Shuttle meeting point: Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross)
- 9:30pm: Arrival in Pisa, Piazza Manin
Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Every day at 6.40am
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Since ancient times, the thermal waters flowing out of the depths of San Giuliano Terme have been ap...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of Pisa, exploring the major attractions but also getting to see ...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...