Tour of the Palace and the Trianon with lunch and transportation from Paris
- See the palace, grand and petit Trianon, and the Queen's hamlet
- Discover the main royal apartments and the Hall of Mirrors
- Lunch in the park of Versailles, close to the Grand Canal
- Express access, Paris transfer and a professional guide
Miss none of Versailles’s many glories with this comprehensive ticket that includes expert commentary from a local guide. You’ll experience:
- The state apartments, with the Hall of Mirrors, the queen's bedroom and the reception halls
- A guided tour of the palace in combination with the grand and petit Trianon castles
- The Hameau de la Reine, where Marie-Antoinette relaxed
- Free time to stroll in the French-style gardens designed by André Le Nôtre
- Lunch in the park near the Grand Canal at La Petite Venise restaurant
- A view of the newly restored theatre
- Paris-Versailles-Paris transfer in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance to Versailles and both Trianon palaces (reservation fee for the guided tour inside the palace), Marie-Antoinette's hamlet and entrance to the gardens
- Lunch at the restaurant La Petite Venise located in the park of Versailles, close to the Grand Canal (drinks included)
- Entrance ticket to the park and parking space for the bus
- The services of a licensed multilingual guide with individual earphones
- Children (0-2): free
- Children (3-17):reduced
PARISCityVISION Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- A good pair of walking/flat shoes is recommended. No high heels
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Pushchairs are forbidden in the palace and the two Trianon palaces
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...