Private tour of Opéra Garnier and Galeries Lafayette
- Discover the history of The Opéra de Paris
- Access the roof of the Galeries Lafayette
- Find out the story of Paris buildings style
Visit the Palais Garnier, one of the most beautiful buildings of Paris, probably the most famous opera house in the world where the Phantom of the Opera took place. Your guide will then bring you to the Galeries Lafayette’s roof and you'll discover the work of the Baron Haussmann who transformed the city architecture and city-planning to get the present aspect of the city of lights.
- Private guided tour with an official skilled guide
- Entrance ticket to the Opéra Garnier
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Personal expenses
- Children (0-12): free
- Youth (13-17): reduced rate for the tour, the entrance ticket is free
Opéra Garnier, 8 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
Meet your guide at least 5 minutes before departure time scheduled on the stairs in front of the main entrance of the Opéra Garnier. Paris Metro stop: Opéra (line 3, 7,8).
- This tour needs confirmation from the supplier
- Minimum participants: 2 adults
Tours starts at 9.00am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...