Paris city tour and Louvre Museum ticket
- Visit the Louvre at your own leisure with priority access
- See the Mona Lisa or Winged Victory at Samothrace
- Enjoy a panoramic bus tour to see the top monuments
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum and a city tour of Paris by panoramic bus.
Collect your ticket at our agency located near the Louvre Museum and get into the former royal residence to discover the world-famous works-of-art:
- Mona Lisa
- Venus de Milo
- Winged Victory of Samothrace
- Marriage at Cana by Paul Véronèse
- The Coronation of Napoleon
- The Raft of the Medusa by Théodore Géricault
After your visit of the Louvre, get on board of a panoramic bus to discover Paris' best monuments and neighborhoods. The city tour leaves from our agency located near the Louvre.
Audio commentaries available in 10 languages.
- Entry ticket with priority access
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Panoramic bus Paris city tour
- Audio guide
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
To collect your tickets, please redeem your voucher at the agency PARISCityVISION, at least 30 minutes before the time indicated on your voucher.
- From 17 June 2019 to mid-October 2019, the Mona Lisa will be exhibited at the Galerie Médicis located on the 2nd stage of the ail Richelieu (Hall 801) at the Musée du Louvre
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
- The time indicated on the voucher corresponds to the time of the city tour
- The visit will start with the City tour
- Skip-the-line access is subject to restrictions: As part of “Vigipirate” security measures, security checks and unexpected wait times may increase wait times.
- Museum audio guides are available on site for €5 per person
- No priority access to temporary exhibitions
- The Louvre ticket is not an open-ticket. Prebooked entry time.
Every day except Tuesday
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...