Paris by night: skip the ticket desk line guided visit to the Eiffel Tower
- Skip the ticket desk line to access the Tower
- Take in the fabulous view of the Eiffel Tower
- Ascend to the second floor to enjoy spectacular views
- Expert guide to point the most famous monuments
Experience the magical atmosphere of the City of Lights. See the beauty of the Eiffel Tower at night (enjoying an entrance with your skip the ticket desk) when it sparkles with lights against the dark sky and the city illuminates below. At night, this world famous monument is even more charming and iconic.
Your english speaking guide will point the best views. You will skip the famous long line and whisked straight up to the second floor of the tower. From the bird’s-eye viewpoint you will get to see the whole city for a picture perfect memory of your trip to Paris.
Whether for a romantic proposal or a fun adventure, this tour is perfect to suits every type!
- Guided walking tour
- Reservierungs- und Eintrittskarten, mit denen Sie die Warteschlange am Ticketschalter für die zweite Ebene des Eiffelturms umgehen können
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Does not include access to summit
- Child (4-14): reduced
- Infant: free
Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
The meeting point IS NOT at the Eiffel Tower. Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. Metro stop Trocadero (line 6 or 9). Exit n°1. The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
- The summit of the tower is closed at night
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- We are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour
- Skip-the-ticket-desk line access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- Timings and sites are subject to last-minute changes on rare occasions
- Every day
At 17:00 or 21:45 depending on the season
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. This tour offers you a sparkli...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
From its beginnings as a medieval village to the capital of Napoleon's empire, from the beheadings o...
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of Frenc...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum and a city tour of Paris by panor...
Discover Paris in a different way on this combination Seine River cruise and tour of the Arc de Trio...
OH MY GOD SHE'S PARISIAN! is rated in the TOP 10 SHOWS to see by Paris Tourist Office.The brand new ...