Musical dinner in Montmartre and Moulin Rouge Show
- Visit the vibrant and bustling area of Montmartre at night
- Dine at a restaurant in the musical atmosphere of the Place du Tertre
- See a fabulous show by the best parisian cabaret
- Have half a bottle of champagne during the revue "Feerie" at the Moulin Rouge
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and a musical dinner in Montmartre.
Meet us in central Paris at 6.45pm to reach the district of Montmartre that rises above Paris. This quirky village crowned by the white Sacre Coeur Basilica was home to the most famous artists of the 19th century like Van Gogh, Renoir, Picasso...You'll head to the top of Montmartre hill by funicular to enjoy spectacular panoramic views over Paris by night. Walk through the streets and take in the magical atmosphere...We'll meet at Place du Tertre, where many artists set up their easels to present their art works or paint outdoors (portraits, caricatures). La Crémaillère 1900 restaurant will welcome you for a musical and warm dinner. Enjoy traditional french cuisine while listening to the music created by a pianist and a singer.
After this musical dinner, you'll get back into the coach and head to the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret. You'll attend the second show of the night at 11.00pm. The "Feerie" revue of the most emblematic parisian cabaret is performed by a group of artists with breathtaking costumes! A glass of champagne is served during the show.
At the end of the Moulin Rouge show, you'll be dropped off close to your accommodation in Paris.
- Transport in a luxury bus or minibus with air-conditioning
- Transport to the hill of Montmartre by subway or minibus (depending on dates).
- Dinner at a traditional restaurant in the Place du Tertre (La Crémaillère 1900 or similar) with drinks inluded.
- An escort from our team
- The second Moulin Rouge show
- Half a bottle of champagne during the show
- Return close to your hotel or flat in Paris
- Pick up at your residence or flat in Paris
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure at PARISCityVISION Agency located near the Louvre. Nearest metro stations: Pyramides (lines 7, 14), Tuileries or Palais Royal (Line 1).
- Elegant dress code is required
- Mandatory cloackroom facilities at the Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Children ages 6 and older are welcome at the Moulin Rouge
Please check the calendar to see the days available.
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Undertake a tour into the heart of the mysterious and unknown side of Paris. Your guide will tell yo...
Being one of the world’s largest, most impressive art museums, one can get lost in the Louvre’s endl...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
From its beginnings as a medieval village to the capital of Napoleon's empire, from the beheadings o...