Louvre Museum fast pass tickets and audioguide
- Discover one of the world's largest and most visited museums
- Save precious time standing in queues with the fast track ticket
- Take in the view of invaluable masterpieces from different periods
- Explore the Louvre with an audio guide in 10 languages
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's largest and most visited museums. It is packed with masterpieces from different periods: Ancient Egypt, the Middle Ages, and the Renaissance.
Upon arrival to the agency, we will give you your entry ticket valid until closing of the museum, your audio guide to allow you to listen to recorded commentaries about the museum's greatest works and a route map suggesting various possible itineraries to organize your free tour. Themed visits or itineraries taking in the major works: the Venus de Milo, the Coronation of Napoleon I and Leonardo de Vinci's Mona Lisa.
Commentary in 10 languages: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese Mandarin, Japenese, Korean.
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum (fast pass)
- Map with tour itineraries and visit advice
- Services of a hostess (no hostess during the tour)
- Audio guide with recorded commentary
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci
- Temporary exhibitions
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3 - 17 years old: reduced
Paris CityVision Agency, 2 rue des pyramides 75001 Paris.
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
- Once the tour is over, customers may stay at the museum a little longer
- Compulsory cloakroom for large bags, buggies and umbrellas
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- The tour itinerary does not include a lift
- A deposit of 32 euros per audioguide will be required at the tour operator agency upon the departure. You will need to return the audioguide at the agency at the end of the tour, the deposit will then be given back to you
Every day except Tuesday
Departures available from 10.30am to 5.00pm
Tour not available on December 25, January 1 and special events
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panora...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.First you ...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
Your day starts at the foot of the Eiffel Tower where you'll meet your guide and ride the elevator t...
Experience at its fullest the Eiffel Tower climbing the 704 steps leading up to the second floor.Pas...