Louvre Museum fast pass tickets and audioguide
- Discover one of the world's largest and most visited museums
- Save precious time standing in queues with the fast track ticket
- Take in the view of invaluable masterpieces from different periods
- Explore the Louvre with an audio guide in 10 languages
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's largest and most visited museums. It is packed with masterpieces from different periods: Ancient Egypt, the Middle Ages, and the Renaissance.
Commentary in 10 languages: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese, Korean.
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum (fast pass)
- Map with tour itineraries and visit advice
- Services of a hostess (no hostess during the tour)
- Audio guide with recorded commentary (a deposit of 32 euros per audioguide will be required at the tour operator agency upon the departure. You will need to return the audioguide at the agency at the end of the tour, the deposit will then be given back to you)
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3 - 17 years old: reduced
Paris CityVision Agency, 2 rue des pyramides 75001 Paris.
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
- Once the tour is over, customers may stay at the museum a little longer
- Compulsory cloakroom for large bags, buggies and umbrellas
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- The tour itinerary does not include a lift
- The Louvre Museum closes at 10.00 PM on Wednesdays and Fridays and at 6.00 PM on other open days
- Everyday except Tuesday
Departure at 12.15pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm
Closed on December 25, January 1 and special events
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
A favorite among local Parisians, the Musée d’Orsay is an impressive art museum that offers an awe-i...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
The Musée d’Orsay has one of the finest collections of Impressionist paintings in the world. On this...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass 1 Day and the Paris Museum Pass...
This tour combines trips to two of the most notable attractions within driving distance of Paris: Cl...
Relish an unforgettable experience which unveils how a perfumer masters the art of fragrance creatio...