Guided tour of Palais Garnier
Experience the Palais Garnier, the site of Paris’s National Opera and one of the capital’s most significant (but least visited) architectural gems.
Your expert tour guide will show you the Opera Museum-Library, the Grand Escalier (a magnificent stairway), the Grand-Foyer and Avant-Foyer, the Salons de la Lune et du Soleil (the Moon and Sun Halls) and the Rotonde du Glacier with its luxurious tapestries, as well as the temporary exhibitions
The sumptuous decoration, the overall magnificence and the variety of materials used in the interior of the Palais Garnier will take your breath away. It’s a wonderful architectural treat for when you’re tired of seeing all the usual sites
- Entrance ticket
- Guided visit
- Backstage tour of the Opera Garnier
- Personal expenses
Children (5-10): reduced (proof of identity required)
Student (-26):reduced (proof of identity required)
Opéra Garnier, 8 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
The visitors entrance is located at the junction of rue Scribe and rue Auber. Present this voucher at the "Guided Tours" counter at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure. WARNING: the access to the guided visit will be not at the main entrance but on left side of the Opera, in front of 1 rue Auber
- Access to the auditorium depends on the performance and rehearsal schedule
- The tour itinerary can be modified on the day of the tour without prior notice
- No wheelchair access for this tour
- The tour is not available for children under 5 years old
- Tour in group up to 25 people maximum
- ID card or passport required as guarantee for the earphones on the Day tour. One ID per voucher.
- Please present this voucher at the "Guided Tours" counter at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
- LATECOMERS WON'T BE ACCEPTED, COMPENSATED OR DEFERRED ON ANOTHER TOUR
Pour célébrer les 350 ans de l’Opéra de Paris, cette visite inédite propose de découvrir l’histoire ...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Ever wondered if it was possible to (re)discover the world around us using our five senses? Immerse ...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative p...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Being one of the world’s largest, most impressive art museums, one can get lost in the Louvre’s endl...
Enjoy your evening beginning with a cruise on the Seine river, boarding Marina de Paris boat, to dis...