Fullday walking tour of Paris' best attractions
- Take the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the River Seine
- See the Notre Dame Cathedral as you walk the Ile de la Cite
- End at the world famous Louvre Museum next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden
Your day starts at the foot of the Eiffel Tower where you'll meet your guide and ride the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower. You'll learn about Gustave Eiffel, the construction and evolution of the tower and the famous landmarks you'll see from up there.
Back on the ground, you'll head to the River Seine for a relaxing cruise where you will see many famous Paris landmarks.
Soon you are back on dry land on the Ile de la Cite, the original city of Paris, for a look at the medieval classic Notre Dame Cathedral, followed by a walk on the island past Saint Chappelle, Conciergerie and towards Paris' oldest bridge the Pont Neuf. Cross over the the right bank and stroll past the bouquinistes celebrating a 500 year tradition.
Your tour ends at the world famous Louvre pyramid next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden where you will receive insider tips for visiting the museum or nearby landmarks.
In the event that the Summit is closed, you will be offered a tour and access to the 2nd Level. You will be refunded for the price difference between the two options.
- Eiffel Tower elevator tickets and guided tour
- Boat cruise on the River Seine
- Walking tour of Paris
- See Notre Dame from the outside and learn its history
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris.
Please arrive to the Eiffel Tower 30 minutes before tour start time to get through outside security entrance, and wait in the line that says "without tickets", you will not need your voucher for this entrance. Once inside, go to south pillar and your hosts will be in this area holding signs that say "City Tour 1".
- In the event that the Summit is closed, you will be offered a tour and access to the 2nd Level. You will be refunded for the price difference between the two options.
- The tour runs rain or shine in all weather
- There are 704 steps to climb up and down for Eiffel portion of the tour
- There is approximately 3 hours of walking
Departure of the tour through June 14th 2019 at 9.15am
Departure of the tour June 15th 2019 through September 8th 2019 at 8.45am
Departure of the tour September 9th 2019 to Summer 2020 9:15am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come along for an unforgettable evening showcasing the illuminated sites of Paris, and also enjoy a ...