Exclusive after hour tour of the Palais Garnier secrets
- Discover an architectural masterpiece in the heart of Paris
- A 90-minute guided tour of the public areas of Opera Garnier
- Climb up the double stairway of the Grand Escalier
- Marvel at the splendid paintings and sculptures
Like all sumptuous and famous places, the Palais Garnier has its mysteries, myths and incredible stories.
This is the angle from which we propose to approach this jewel of architecture. Your guide will narrate its history through the story of Erik, the mysterious man with a hideous face, more well-known under the name of the Phantom of the Opera. Having made the opera his home, the Phantom knows its entire history and can recount 1001 anecdotes and other curiosities.
The short story by Gaston Leroux will thus serve as a thread throughout the visit, leading you beyond the great chandelier, stall No. 5 and the angel of the music, to reveal unsuspected splendors.
- Access to the Opera public areas Rotunda, Grand Escalier, Grand Foyer, Auditorium and lounges)
- Entrance ticket
- English-speaking guide
- After hour access
- Backstage tour of the Opera Garnier
- Personal expenses
Opéra Garnier, 8 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
Entrance for the guided tours is located at the junction of Rue Scribe and Rue Auber, behind the statue of Charles Garnier. Present your voucher at the 'Guided Tours' counter inside the Opera 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
- The Palais Garnier, being a show site, for technical or artistic reasons, we cannot guarantee systematic access to the Auditorium.
- The tour itinerary can be modified on the day of the tour without prior notice
- The tour is not available for children under 5 years old
- Ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged
- Tour in group up to 25 people maximum
- # WARNING : BECAUSE OF NEW SECURITY MEASURES, IT IS REQUESTED TO ALL THE VISITORS TO COME 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE START OF THE VISIT. #
- See calendar
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...