WonderWorks all access admission
- Explore the 35,000 square feet of “edu-tainment"
- Enjoy attractions and more than 100 hands on exhibits
Wonderworks is Orlando's favorite indoor amusement park offering an experience that is not only fun but also educational! From a 5.3 simulated earthquake to hurricane force winds, more than 100 interactive exhibits that will sparkle your imagination.
Throughout the visit, participants of all ages will be able to land the shuttle, lie on a bed of nails, make huge bubbles that cover your body, design and ride their own roller coaster, play virtual sports and much more!
Get away from the rain or the heat: enjoy a 4D extreme motion ride and climb a 3 story indoor ropes challenge course! Before you leave, don't forget to strap on your vest and get ready for the best laser tag Orlando has to offer!
- WonderWorks Exhibits
- 4D XD Motion Ride
- Ropes Course
- 1 Laser Tag Game
- The Outta Control Magic Dinner Show
- Child 4-12 years old: reduced
- Child younger than 4 years old: free
Wonderworks Orlando, 9067 Intl. Drive Orlando, FL 32819
- Ropes course requires closed shoes and waivers for 18 and over
- In order to participate in the ropes course, guests must wear closed-toe shoes and sign a waiver
- There are height and weight restrictions for some rides. You can find them here
- Please expect longer wait times during peak season or inclement weather
- Warning: this attraction includes exhibits with flashing lights and motion which may not be suitable if guests suffer from heart problems, diabetes, vertigo, seizures or any other light/motion sickness
Daily: 9.00am - 12.00am
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...
This is a one-way transfer shuttle service from Orlando to Miami. The shuttle operates in the evenin...