Space Pass tickets for Kennedy Space Center including lunch
- Learn all about NASA's 30-year old Space Shuttle Program
- Enjoy a buffet lunch with a real astronaut
- Visit more than 60 interactive, touch-screen experiences and high-tech simulators
The Kennedy Space Center Space Pass is the ultimate destination for space enthusiasts. See the Space Shuttle Atlantis, the world’s most comprehensive attraction dedicated to the space shuttle, among other 60 interactive experiences and high-tech simulators. Head over to a movie in the IMAX theater, ride the Shuttle Launch Experience or experience what it feels like to float in space! Later, enjoy a buffet lunch and presentation from an astronaut and relax before riding the Explore Bus Tour.
This two-hour, guided bus tour will take you by the former shuttle launch pads. You may even be able to take photos of the Vehicle Assembly Buildings, and view areas not usually seen on regular bus tours. The tour will end at the Saturn V Center, where you can walk under the Saturn V rocket and actually touch a piece of moon rock.
- NASA Space Pass admission ticket
- Buffet lunch with an astronaut
- Explore bus tour
- Children (ages 3-11)
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32953
Locate the Visitor Complex with GPS by inputting Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Do not use Kennedy Space Center as it will direct you to an incorrect location. You may also find the Visitor Complex with GPS coordinates, 28o31'34.10"N and 80o40'45.12"W
- Guests will have to call tour provider to make reservations as booking does not confirm the date of activity. Availability is based on Kennedy Space Center
- Lunch will be served at 12.00pm
- Your tour time will be anytime between 1.30pm and 2.30pm
- Guests should give themselves ample time to arrive at Kennedy Space Center, as tickets are date/time-specific
- You may be able to see the Vehicle Assembly Buildings, but only for a limited time. Tour provider will not be notified beforehand will by NASA when this will end
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Check website for operating hours
WonderWorks is Orlando's favorite indoor amusement park offering an incredibly fun and enriching exp...
It’s like stepping right into a dream. The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks make the real world s...
Take a much-needed break from the parks and shop 'til you drop at the Mall at Millenia, a gorgeous a...
With a Kids Eat Free Card, families will enjoy savings of up to $200 per child, per week! The card c...
See the Central Florida Everglades with the stunning views of the sunset for you to capture. While t...
Be the captain of your own airboat ride! Experience the thrill of driving your own airboat on the Yo...