Clearwater Beach: dolphin encounter boat cruise
- Guaranteed dolphin sightings
- Enjoy the beautiful Golf of Mexico
Set sail and cruise the ocean blue on a quest to find dolphins! This is a perfect family-friendly activity and great fun for the nature enthusiast at heart. After you're picked you up from your hotel, you'll head to the Clearwater Beach Marina to catch a boat. The tour will take you from Clearwater Bay out Clearwater Pass on the beautiful emerald-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico in search of the bottlenose dolphin. In addition to offering guaranteed dolphin sightings, your captain will highlight some fascinating facts about the natural wonders of the Gulf Coast as well as point out celebrity mansions along the way. The tour offers something for everyone including Tommy the Turtle Explorer Time for the kids, Just sit back, relax and enjoy the music from the state-of-the-art sound system.
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando
- Two-hour boat cruise
- Driver-guide assistance
- Children (ages 4-12)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Don't forget beach clothes, towels and sunscreen
- Tuesday and Friday
- Departure 8.30am
Avoid the hassles of directions, parking, and traffic by booking your transport to the DAYTONA 500! ...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
WonderWorks is Orlando's favorite indoor attraction offering an incredibly fun and enriching experie...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...