Clearwater Beach: deep sea fishing with lunch and roundtrip transportation
- Easy to get to the beach and back to your hotel
- Go fishing in the Gulf of Mexico
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of the Gulf of Mexico.
Lunch is included. Adult options include pizza, pasta, fish and chips, gyros, sandwiches, burgers and salads. Children options include grilled cheese, hot dogs, burgers, fish and chips, pasta and chicken fingers. Soft drinks, ice tea or coffee included.
After lunch, you'll head out for a cruise in the Gulf of Mexico and some deep sea fishing. You'll catch a variety of fish at west central Florida's most productive reef. You can keep anything that surpasses regulated length and weight.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Lunch voucher
- Children (ages 1-12)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Make sure to bring sunscreen and a camera
- This tour travels ten miles into the Gulf and may cause seasickness for some
- Tuesday and Friday
- Pick-ups begin 7.30am
- Departure 8.30am
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...
This is a one-way transfer shuttle service from Orlando to Miami. The shuttle operates in the evenin...