Niagara Falls rainbow illumination tour
- Witness the majestic nighttime illumination of the mighty Niagara Falls
- Tour the Niagara region with a licensed local guide
- Enjoy admission into Journey behind the Falls for an unforgettable experience
During your 4-hour evening rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historical overview of this spectacular natural phenomenon with views and attractions of the Canadian side of the border. Take in the gorgeous nightly illumination of the Falls, and admire beautiful panoramas of:
- Canadian Horseshoe Falls
- Table Rock House
- Queen Victoria Park
- Sir Harry Oaks Gardens
- Upper Canadian Rapids
- Lower Niagara River and Gorge
- the Mighty Whirlpool
The tour also includes admission to the Skylon Tower observation deck, so make sure you bring your camera! In addition to all the sightseeing, you'll be able to experience the powerful Falls for yourself with admission to the Journey behind the Falls. Throughout the tour, your guide will not only share with you amazing history, but also fun facts and Native American legends.
- Guided tour of Niagara Falls
- Admission fees for all attractions
- Pick-up and drop-off for hotels in Niagara Falls (both Ontario and New York) area
- Road tolls, bridge tolls and tax
- Quick stop for some souvenir shopping and/or snacks and beverages
- Children 5-11 years old: reduced
- Children 4 years and under: free (sitting on adult's lap)
- You must call (1 877 285-2113) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to re-confirm your reservation 24-48 hours prior to scheduled tour time. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm EST. Failure to do so may result in voiding of ticket, and service cannot be guaranteed if customer does not confirm
- Pick-up locations in both the U.S. and Canada, and pick-up times are usually 30-60 minutes prior to start of tour, depending on location and bus schedule. There is a pick-up option in Buffalo for a $40 flat fee per party. (Fee will be assessed when guest call for reservation confirmation)
- You must present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher to your guide at time of boarding
- The tour usually departs around 5.00pm, but is subject to change due to variation in sunset time throughout the season. The tour may be slightly pushed back so guests are able to see the illumination before the end of the tour
- It is responsibility of guests to have appropriate documentation when crossing the border to/from Canada. American citizens are required to show a passport. Non-domestic travelers may require further documentation, so please check with your local state department before arrival. Refunds will not be issued to guests who are unable to participate in tour due to improper documentation
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- If tour cancelled with more than 24 hours' notice, guest will receive a full refund. If cancelled with more than two hours' notice, guest will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be issued if tour is cancelled with less than two hours' notice
- 5.00pm tour start time
Your four-hour Maid in America tour will give you an informative and historical overview of the powe...
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. Travel ...
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from your hotel. Travel through the ...
This Niagara Falls evening tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. The...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
Los Angeles comes alive after dark, with its sparkling city lights and shimmering avenues creating a...
The beloved classic by Harper Lee finally arrives on Broadway in a new, adapted production by Aaron ...
On this architectural walking tour, step inside magnificent lobbies, corridors and the underground P...
Spot gators as you buzz through the swamps on an airboat in Wild Florida Wildlife Park. You're sure ...
This Chinatown food tour introduces you to the neighborhood by way of the humble dumpling. As you sa...