Walk through History in NYC
- Learn all about the history and mystery of lower Manhattan from your actor guides
- Customize your walk-on, walk-off tour easily without compromise
- Explore landmarks such as the NY Stock Exchange, Brooklyn Bridge and World Trade Center
This guided, walking tour of lower Manhattan is unlike any other you've experienced before. You'll be given your own audio headset before the tour commences across the street from Trinity Church, where Alexander Hamilton was buried. Like travelling through time, the tour is essentially a walk throughout three different eras, guided by three separate, professional actors. They'll share with you a theatrical and historical perspective of NYC, while remaining fully in character!
Since it is a walk-on, walk-off tour, you'll have the opportunity to even take a break and temporarily part ways with the tour at one of two walk-off points. Then, once you're refreshed and re-energized, join the group once again and pick up where you left off. The tour will conclude at Battery Park, where you'll get a glimpse of Lady Liberty herself.
- Trinity Church
- Hamilton’s gravesite
- Federal Hall
- New York Stock Exchange
- South Street Seaport
- Brooklyn Bridge
- One World Trade Center
- 9/11 Memorial grounds
- Statue of Liberty
- 3-hour guided tour led by professionals
- Opportunities to take a break or visit an attraction
- Food or beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 5-12: reduced
North East corner of Broadway and Wall street
- across the street from Trinity Church
- Walk-off points: Pier 15 at South Street Seaport & Oculus at One World Trade Observatory
- 1st tour starts at 9.30am - 1st walk-off point at 10.30am - 2nd walk-off point at 11.30am - tour ends at 12.30pm
- 2nd tour starts at 11.00am - 1st walk-off point at 12.00pm - 2nd walk-off point at 1.00pm - tour ends at 2.00pm
- Please dress weather-appropriate (comfortable shoes suggested)
- Cancellations not accepted. Guests can reschedule tour 48 hours prior to their scheduled departure
- Daily at 9.30am and 11.00am (There will be no 9.30am tours throughout November 2018)
Travel around the Big Apple on double-deckers, receive admission to the coolest NYC attractions and ...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
This guided Brooklyn Bridge tour will take you on a scenic stroll across the bridge and into the cla...