The Ultimate Tour helicopter flight over upper Manhattan
- Soar over the Hudson and gaze at the island of Manhattan aboard a spacious helicopter offering unobstructed views
- Marvel at iconic landmarks including the Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building
- Take the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to snap gorgeous photos from above NYC
Ever wonder what Manhattan looks like from above? Find out for yourself on a breathtaking helicopter flight, complete with spacious cabins and floor-to-ceiling windows. Admire the Statue of Liberty, World Trade Center, South Street Seaport and 150-year old Brooklyn Bridge as you soar up the Hudson River past the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum on the West Side. Enjoy sweeping views of Rockefeller Center, the Empire State, Chrysler and MetLife Buildings.
Head towards uptown and fly above the impressive George Washington Bridge, connecting the neighboring states of New York and New Jersey, and pass the Palisades cliffs. From above the Hudson, NYC landmarks such the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Columbia University, Central Park and even Yankee Stadium on non-game days are visible.
- Approximately 17-20 minute flight over Upper Manhattan
Downtown Manhattan Heliport - Pier 6, New York, NY 10004
- Please arrive to your tour at Pier 6 on East River, located on South Street between the South Street Seaport and the Staten Island Ferry Terminal
- All tours are subject to availability
- Tour takes an alternate route during Yankee games
- During the checkout process, you must choose a time frame (9.00am-11.30am, 12.00pm-2.00pm or 3.00pm-5.00pm). You also must enter both your email address and phone number, so that the tour provider can contact you and confirm the actual time of your flight
- All guests in your group must present a valid, government-issued photo I.D.
- Max. weight: 275 lbs (125 kilos) per passenger
- All passengers are required to view a safety video before flying
- All bags are subject to inspection; bags/purses must be locked up
- Refunds will not be granted if cancelled within 24 hours of the tour. In case of severe weather (heavy rain or snow, low clouds, dense fog or lightning), tours may be rescheduled or refunded completely with a 24 hours' notice. No refunds will be given for no-shows
- Monday through Saturday, year-round
- Flights run between 9.00am-11.30am, 12.00pm-2.00pm and 3.00pm-5.00pm
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...