The New York Pass: 90+ Attractions & Guidebook
- Visit as many attractions you want with no limitation
- Receive your Pass instantly
- Have fast-track entry to the 15 busiest attractions
- Choose from 90+ NYC attractions with a free guide book
Your New York adventure just got easier (and less expensive) with the sightseeing card that offers access to more than 80 things to do, including the city’s most iconic activities and attractions. With fast-track access at many museums and locations and an informative guidebook to help you plan your itinerary, the New York Pass lets you spend more time exploring, instead of wasting your precious New York minutes in line.
How it Works:
The New York pass is a smart card, about the size of a credit card, that lets you enter attractions cash-free. Simply show your card to the attendant at each attraction so they can swipe it and let you in. Your pass is activated when you visit your first attraction, and then it's valid for the number of calendar days you select.
There's no limit to the number of attractions you can visit during that time frame, so you can see as many sites as you can fit in—racking up serious savings along the way. Don't want to pack your days too full? Just visiting an average of 3 attractions daily can save you up to US $70 each day that you put the pass to use, and the total value of all included attractions exceeds US $2,000.
Activities and attractions:
You can visit as many attractions as you like during the duration of the pass, packing in 5 or 50 depending on your schedule and interests. The New York Pass lets you access more than 80 great Big Apple sites. The regular price of admission is listed for your information.
- 1-Day Big Bus hop-on hop-off bus pass: Uptown, Downtown and Midtown Loops - $65
- 9/11 Tribute Center - $15
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum (includes ferry and entry) - $18
- Whitney Museum of American Art - $25
- Brooklyn Museum - $16
- Empire State Building Observation Deck - $34
- American Museum of Natural History - $25
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour - $27
- THE RIDE theatrical experience - $74
From 1 February 2019 also these attractions are included:
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Marvel & DC Superheroes Walking Tour
- El Museum del Barrio
- Museum of Chinese in America
- Secrets of Brooklyn Walking Tour
- Welcome to Harlem: Harlem Jazz Series
- Queens Experience On Foot
- City Winery Tour
- The Color Factory
- Trolls: The Experience
- Tastes of New York: Meal Options in Various Locations such as at the Brooklyn Brewery, Chelsea Market, and Chinatown
- Bryant Park Ice Skating (General Admission)
- NYC Holiday Market & Christmas Lights Walking Tour by Inside Out Tours
Fast-Track Entry Popular attractions in New York are known for long wait times, but you can bypass the lines at the following must-visit sites. Just look for the New York Pass sign when you get there.
- Carnegie Hall Tours- $17
- Tour at Lincoln Center - $18
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - $24
- HighFlyer Zipline at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) - $10
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum - $25
- The Cloisters Museum and Gardens - $25
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - $25
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck - $34
- Madame Tussauds New York - $37
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden - $12
- Rockefeller Center Tour - $25
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum - $24
Space on certain tours and activities can be reserved in advance, to make your trip planning even easier. You can use your online confirmation number to reserve your space as soon as you've purchased your pass. Attractions, tours, and activities that can be booked ahead of time include:
- Food on Foot Tours - $49
- Wall Street Walks - $35
On Location Tours:
- Central Park TV and Movie Sites - $25
- The Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO neighborhood tour - $35
- Greenwich Village Walking Tour - $35
- Fast track accesss
- Unlimited visits into 90+ attractions
- Free NYC attractions guidebook
- NYC Pass App
- Children 12 and under
714 7th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
You will receive your Pass by email after booking. You can use your Pass as soon as you get it
- You can choose from 6 different duration types: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 10 days
- When you choose the 10-day pass, you'll automatically upgrade to the 11-day pass at the same price
- The New York Pass guidebook is written in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese
- After booking, you will receive your digital pass (a unique QR code) and a guidebook
- You can use your Pass as soon as you get it
- The Pass is activated the moment that you first use it at an attraction or service
- Passes can be redeemed up to a year from the date they are purchased
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Leaving early in the morning, you'll enjoy watching movies and Wi-Fi on-board while admiring the lan...
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 8-hour double-decker bus tour. You’ll be taken all over the ...
Enjoy a fascinating day at the capital of the United States. Learn the history of the colonies, the ...
Day 1: New York – Finger Lakes – Niagara FallsYou'll depart from the Big Apple heading north, where ...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks aboard a double-decker hop-on, hop-off bus fe...
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is the largest outlet center on the East Coast with over 220 stores ...
Venture out of Manhattan and into the outer boroughs on this New York City Triboro tour! Travel by c...
This Brooklyn Bridge guided bike tour is the best way to experience both the Brooklyn and Manhattan ...
This walking tour of Brooklyn is a unique urban adventure filled with the city's tastiest food, and ...