Private and Semi-Private The Met Museum and American Museum of Natural History skip-the-line tour
- Enlighten yourself with facts on history and works of art from Ancient Greece and Egypt at the Met Museum
- Visit the most notable galleries at the Met Museum
- Go to all 28 buildings that comprise this famous American Museum of Natural History
- Feel small amongst the epic dinosaur exhibits and take a trip down under to learn about ocean life
- Learn about the cosmos at the Rose Center for Earth and Space
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the greatest museums in New York. Your trusty and knowledgeable guide will escort you through the museum tour that will enlighten you with facts on history and works of art. The Met houses objects from Ancient Greece and Egypt and modern art from Europe. The tour starts off at the Great Hall before moving to the museum’s most notable galleries. With stops at the Medieval Gallery, the American wing, and European wing you’ll see and learn about various iconic painters and paintings. After having a lunch break, it’s time for the second half of the tour at the American Museum of Natural History where it houses the world’s most enthralling objects. This tour will take you to all 28 buildings that comprise this famous museum. Your guide will show you around the halls filling you in on all the main points. The museum encompasses all of Earth’s history, and you’ll begin with the museum itself, learning about the Roosevelt Rotunda. Your guide will tell you about giant African mammals, take you through dinosaur exhibits, take you down under learning about ocean life, and learn about National Parks in the United States and their native mammal inhabitants. Lastly, visit the Rose Center for Earth and Space for a tour finale that is out of this world!
- Skip-the-line tour
- Professional tour guide
- Tour includes all entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
By the Information Desk in front of the Egyptian Pharaoh statue, in the Great Hall of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Semi-private tours have 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- A semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. A semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, there will be no refunds or discounts
- At checkout, please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached at during your trip
- Cancellation policy: Guests can cancel up to 72 hours before the tour’s start time for a full refund. Otherwise, guests can reschedule for a fee, depending on the tour and the availability
- Daily at 10.30am
King Kong is coming to Broadway November 2018.From Jack Thorne, the acclaimed writer of Harry Potter...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks for 24 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, h...
Join us as we explore one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour – known ...