Private and Semi-Private Metropolitan Museum of Art skip-the-line guided tour
- Enlighten yourself with facts on history and works of art
- See Ancient Greek and Egyptian art and also modern art from Europe
- Visit the most notable galleries
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the greatest museums in New York. Your trusty and knowledgeable guide will escort you through the museum tour that will enlighten you with facts on history and works of art. The Met houses objects from Ancient Greece and Egypt and modern art from Europe. The tour starts off at the Great Hall before moving to the museum’s most notable galleries. With stops at the Medieval Gallery, the American wing, and European wing you’ll see and learn about various iconic painters and paintings.
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Professional Art Historian guide
- Tour includes all entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028
By the Information Desk in front of the Egyptian Pharaoh statue, in the Great Hall of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Semi-private tours have 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- Semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. A semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, there will be no refunds or discounts
- At checkout, please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached at during your trip
- Cancellation policy: Guests can cancel up to 72 hours before the tour’s start time for a full refund. Otherwise, guests can reschedule for a fee, depending on the tour and the availability
Daily at 10.30am and 5.00pm on Friday and Saturdays
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
Baz Luhrmann's 2001 hit jukebox film makes its way to the Broadway stage in this thrilling theatrica...
This guided Brooklyn Bridge tour will take you on a scenic stroll across the bridge and into the cla...
This Brooklyn bar tour begins in one of the city’s most historic bars, for a bottle of beer and a tr...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...
The best way to enjoy a picnic in Central park, that has been set up especially for you and will be ...