NYC's original pizza tour
- Experience pizza and Brooklyn from one end to the other!
- Tour seen on the Today Show, Food Network and Travel Channel
- Skip the line for the best local pizza: Neapolitan-style at Grimaldi’s under the Brooklyn Bridge and Sicilian-style at L&B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst
- Visit famous Brooklyn movie locations like Saturday Night fever, Goodfellas, The French Connection and more!
- Visit the Brooklyn waterfront in DUMBO to take the BEST photos of the Brooklyn Bridge. You’ll feel like you reach up and touch it!
- Stroll the famous Coney Island Boardwalk!
- View million dollar homes along Shore Road in the Bay Ridge section including the famous “Gingerbread House”
- See the Brooklyn Army Terminal where Elvis shipped off to Germany in 1958
- Learn about your favorite Brooklyn-born celebrities!
- Experience parts of Brooklyn that off the beaten path
- Relax on comfortable enclosed buses so you’re never exposed to the elements. They’re air conditioned in Summer and heated in Winter
- Experience a full audio-visual, multimedia presentation on the screens of the bus!
- Voted the #1 overall tour of Brooklyn on TripAdvisor for 4 years in a row!
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Grimaldi’s (specializing in brick oven Neapolitan style pizza) and L&B Spumoni Gardens (specializing in authentic Sicilian style pizza). In addition, get an audio-visual and historical tour of Brooklyn’s famous movie locations, landmarks and points of interest. Areas covered on this tour include DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Fulton Ferry Landing, Red Hook, Sunset Park, Bay Ridge, Bath Beach, Bensonhurst and Coney Island. Movie locations featured on this tour include Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas, Annie Hall, The French Connection and many more. Along the ride, enjoy incredible views of the Brooklyn, Manhattan, Williamsburg and Verrazano-Narrows Bridges!
- Guided bus tour
- 2 slices of pizza and soda (Grimaldi's and L&B Spumoni Gardens)
- Extra food and drinks
Children 11 and under: reduced
145 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003
Departs Friday-Monday and Wedneday at 11:00am
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
The Whitney Museum of American Art has been a longstanding institution dedicated solely to American ...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...